Updated July 3rd, 2019
We at Imperium Jets Inc. (“Imperium Jets“, “us“, “our“, or “we“), recognize and respect the importance of maintaining the privacy of visitors of our website (“Site“). This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we collect from you when you visit our Site and/or use the services available thereon (“Services“). This Privacy Notice also explains how we collect, process, transfer, store and disclose the information collected. If not otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service, available at https://imperiumjets.com/terms-of-use/(“Terms“). “You” means any user of the Site and/or Services.
“Personal Data” means any information that refers, is related to, or is associated with an identified or identifiable individual or as otherwise may be defined by applicable law. This Privacy Notice details which Personal Data is collected by us in connection with provision of the Services.
Personal Data We Collect
We collect information from you when you choose to use our Site and/or Services. If you have used the Ste in the past 12 months, your information may have been collected as listed below.
We collect Personal Data when you make use of the Site, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email lists, or contact us for any other reason. When you contact us through the Site, we may collect your name, email address, phone number, and the content of your inquiry.
In addition, when you use the Site, certain information may be automatically gathered about your computer or mobile device, including non-Personal Data, such as your operating system, and Personal Data such as your IP address, device ID, browsing history, and general location data we derive from your IP address.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We and any of our trusted third-party subcontractors and service providers use and have used during the past 12 months, the Personal Data we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes: (1) to provide you with the Site and/or Services; (2) to respond to your inquiries or requests, contact and communicate with you; (3) to develop new products or services and conduct analyses to improve our current content, products, and Services; (4) to provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, on other third-party sites or apps you may visit, or via e-mail, based upon the content on our Site on which you have clicked / your preferences; (5) to contact you with informational newsletters and promotional materials relating to our Site and Services; (6) to review the usage and operations of our Site and Services; (7) to use your data in an aggregated, non-specific format for analytical purposes (as detailed below); (8) to prevent fraud, protect the security of our Site and Services, and address any problems with the Site and/or Services; and (9) to provide customer support.
Statistical Information and Analytics
We and/or our service providers use analytics tools, including “Google Analytics” to collect and analyze information about the use of the Site and/or Services, such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites and mobile applications they used prior to visiting the Site. By analyzing the information we receive, we may compile statistical information across a variety of platforms and users, which helps us improve our Site and Services, understand trends and customer needs and consider new products and services, and tailor existing products and services to customer desires. The information we collect is anonymous and aggregated and we will not link it to any Personal Data. We may share such anonymous information with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion. You can find more information about how Google collects information and how you can control such use at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Sharing the Personal Data We Collect
We share your information, including Personal Data, as follows:
Business Partners, Service Providers, Affiliates, and Subcontractors
We disclose and, during the past 12 months have disclosed, information, including Personal Data we collect from and/or about you, to our trusted service providers, business partners, affiliates, subcontractors, for the following purposes: (1) to help us provide you with the Site and/or Services; (2) to aid in their understanding of how users are using our Site and/or Services; (3) to provide to you targeted offers and advertising on other sites you choose to visit, based upon the content on our Site on which you have clicked.
We may use subcontractors and service providers who are located in countries other than your own and may send them information we receive (including Personal Data). All of our subcontractors and service providers will be subject to non-disclosure and non-use obligations.
We may transfer our databases containing your Personal Data if we sell our business or part of it, including in cases of liquidation. Your Personal Data may be disclosed as part of, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition (including in cases of liquidation) in such case, your Personal Data shall continue being subject to the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
Law Enforcement Related Disclosure
We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, behavior or (digital) content and information of or related to an individual, including in the event of any user suspected to have engaged in illegal or infringing behavior. We may share your Personal Data with third parties: (i) if we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to protect our or a third party’s rights, property or safety (including the enforcement of the Terms and this Privacy Notice); (ii) when required by law, regulation subpoena, court order or other law enforcement related issues, agencies and/or authorities; or (iii) as is necessary to comply with any legal and/or regulatory obligation.
We may use your Personal Data as required or permitted by any applicable law, for example, to comply with audit and other legal requirements.
Other Uses or Transfer of Your Information
If you use our Site and/or Services with or through a third-party service, site and/or mobile application, we may receive information (including Personal Data) about you from those third parties. Please note that when you use third-parties outside of our Site and/or Services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
We make efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to and collected by us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. As the security of information depends in part on the security of the computer you use to communicate with us and the security you use to protect user IDs and passwords, please take appropriate measures to protect this information.
We retain information as necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
What are Cookies? A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to a user’s browser or device. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating user when this user returns.
- A “session cookie” is temporary and will remain on your device until you leave the Site.
- A “persistent” cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations across visits. It will remain on your device until you delete it.
- First-party cookies are placed by us, while third-party cookies may be placed by a third party. We use both first- and third-party cookies.
- We may use the terms “cookies” to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above, such as web beacons or “pixel tags”.
The specific names and types of the cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies we use may change from time to time. However, the cookies we use generally fall into one of the following categories:
|Type of Cookie||Why We Use These Cookies|
|Performance||These cookies can help us collect information to help us understand how you use our Site, for example whether you have viewed specific pages and how long you spent on each page. This helps us improve the performance of our Site.|
|Analytics||These cookies collect information regarding your activity on our Site to help us learn more about which features are popular with our users and how our Site can be improved.|
|Advertising||These cookies are placed in order to deliver content, including ads relevant and meaningful to you and your interests. They may also be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. This can help us track how efficient advertising campaigns are, both for our own Services and for other websites. Such cookies may track your browsing habits and activity when visiting our Site and those of third-parties.|
We use the following third-party cookies:
- Google analytics
- Google Remarketing
- Youtube Remarketing
- Google conversion pixel
- Facebook + Instagram Remarketing
- Facebook + Instagram Conversion pixel
How to Adjust Your Preferences
Most Web browsers are initially configured to accept cookies, but you can change this setting so your browser either refuses all cookies or informs you when a cookie is being sent. In addition, you are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. Please note that some features of the Services may not function properly when cookies are disabled or removed.
By changing your device settings, you can prevent your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising, or you can reset your device’s ad identifier. Typically, you can find the ad identifier settings under “privacy” or “ads” in your device’s settings, although settings may vary from device to device. Adjusting your preferences as described in this section herein does not mean you will no longer receive advertisements, it only means the advertisements that you do see will be less relevant to your interests.
Third-Party Applications and Services
All use of third-party applications or services is at your own risk and subject to such third party’s privacy policies.
We reserve the right to send you service-related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from or market our Services to children under the age of 13.
The California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”)
The following section on CCPA, Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 which is effective January 1st, 2020, applies to California residents who have certain rights regarding the Personal Data collected by the Imperium Jets. It does not cover Personal Data not subject to the CCPA rights identified below, such as Personal Data we collect from our employees or job applicants. Likewise, the CCPA does not extend all the rights identified below to Personal Data collected from employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of businesses in the course of our provision or receipt of business-related services.
- “Consumer” is a California resident, a natural person who is a California resident for other than a temporary or transitory purposes, or someone who is domiciled in California but is currently outside California for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- “Sale” means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s Personal Data by Imperium Jets to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Sale of Personal Data
We do not sell Personal Data for any business or commercial purposes to any third parties and have not done so in the past 12 months.
- Right to Know or Right to be Informed. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to know what specific pieces of Personal Data Imperium Jets has collected about you in the 12 months preceding your request, along with the categories of sources of that Personal Data, our business or commercial purpose for disclosing your Personal Data, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Data. You may make this request no more than twice per 12-month period.
- Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request deletion of the Personal Data that Imperium Jets has collected from you, subject to certain exceptions under the CCPA including, without limitation:
- Making sure you can receive services from Imperium Jets if you would still like to;
- Complying with our legal or compliance obligations;
- Detecting fraudulent behavior or security incidents; and
- Other reasons that are in connection with our lawful internal uses that are consistent with your relationship with us and the context in which the information was collected.
Exercising Your Rights under CCPA
- You can exercise any of your rights under CCPA by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request, which may include the following. If you are exercising your Right to Delete or a similar right that does not require the disclosure of specific pieces of information about you:
- If you are exercising your Right to Delete or a similar right that does not require the disclosure of specific pieces of information about you:
- If you are writing to us from the email address that Imperium Jets has on file for you, then to complete the verification process, we will ask you to confirm the action you wish us to take before we proceed (such as confirming you would like us to delete your information).
- If you are not writing to us from the email address that Imperium Jets has on file for you, then to complete the verification process, we will ask you to provide 3 specific pieces of data that we have on file for you, such as email address you used when logging in or billing information such as the last 4 digits of the credit card used.
- If you are exercising your Right to Know or a similar right that does require disclosure of specific pieces of information about you:
- If you are writing to us from the email address that Imperium Jets has on file for you, then to complete the verification process, we will ask you to both: 1) confirm the action you wish us to take before we proceed and 2) also provide a statement that you “declare under penalty of perjury that you are the person about whom the Right to Know request has been made.”
- If you are not writing to us from the email address that Imperium Jets account that Imperium Jets has on file for you, then to complete the verification process, we will ask you to both: 1) provide 3 specific pieces of data that we have on file for you, such as email address you used when you log on or billing information such as the last 4 digits of the credit card used, and 2) also provide a statement that you “declare under penalty of perjury that you are the person about whom the Right to Know request has been made.”
- You are also permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit certain requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written permission to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity according to the above methods before processing the authorized agent’s request.
- If we are not able to successfully verify you according to the above methods, then we will not be able to comply with your request.
- Imperium Jets will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under CCPA. However, if you request requires us to delete information, please be advised that this will inhibit some functionality of the Services.
- If you are exercising your Right to Delete or a similar right that does not require the disclosure of specific pieces of information about you:
Changes to the Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time to keep it up to date with legal requirements and the way we operate our business, and we will place any updates on this webpage. Please come back to this page every now and then to make sure you are familiar with the latest version. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will seek to inform you by notice on our Site or per email.
Comments and Questions
If you have any comments or questions about this privacy notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: July 2020